The Panoramic Center at Pacific Tower has a view of both the Olympics and Cascades, Downtown and the Puget Sound. The full Panoramic Center can fit a capacity of 270 in a lecture style set-up, 120 with table rounds and chairs, 130 at classroom style (narrow tables and chairs), and 300 for a reception. There is a state of the art A/V system built into the center with ceiling projector and screen.
The Panoramic Center can also be broken down into 3 separate rooms for daytime, weekday use. The room can be set up for 30 seated at thin tables and chairs classroom style, 80 with a reception set-up, and 60 in a lecture theater style set-up.
Renting the Panoramic Center
- Public renters can check the online room calendar for availability prior to submitting a request.
- To reserve for weekday daytime events (7:00 AM to 6:00PM Monday – Friday), submit a reservation request by emailing PacTowerAdmin@urbanrengroup.com.
- To reserve for weekend, holiday, or evening (any rentals beyond 6PM Monday – Friday), contact PacTowerAdmin@urbanrengroup.com.
- The Panoramic Center can be scheduled 12 months in advance. 2 hour minimum rental required for full room, 4 hour minimum rental required for partial room (1/3 section or 2/3 sections).
$135/hour nonprofit rate
$260/hour general public rate
$45/hour nonprofit rate
$85/hour general public rate
$90/hour nonprofit rate
$175/hour general public rate
- Renters are responsible for all room setup and cleanup when renting under these rates. Rental time must accommodate all setup and cleanup time, and no overrun of time will be allowed.
(Fees current as of 1/1/2021, subject to change)
Evening and Weekend Rates
For information on weekend and evening rates, please contact PacTowerAdmin@urbanrengroup.com.
Pacific Tower Tenants
- Tenants can check the online room calendar for availability prior to submitting a request.
- To reserve for weekday daytime events (7:00 AM to 6:00PM Monday – Friday), submit a reservation request through the online room calendar. Tenants do not pay fees for daytime use of the Panoramic Center.
- To reserve for weekend or evening events, contact PacTowerAdmin@urbanrengroup.com. Tenants pay a discounted fee.
Please review the detailed information about room rentals: For Tenants (pdf) | For General Public (pdf)